1 ott 2010

ERINTREES_ Mixed Media Nature












London. Jo Bower is the artist behind Erintrees.

"My source of inspiration is mainly nature. I am passionate about trees and the infinite patterns and shapes represented in nature. It is a never ending quest and I shall never run out of motifs to inspire me.
I try to show my enthusiasm in many different ways, I am fortunate enough as a teacher to be able to express myself in a number of disciplines painting, print, textiles and jewelry.
Whatever is necessary to communicate my passion.

I work as Head of Art in a sixth form college, preparing students for an Art Foundation or Degree course. It helps me keep up with trends and issues that artists and designers have to deal with. However this does mean that my own work has to be fitted into the evenings and weekends. This can be very frustrating when your mind is constantly pulling you towards thinking about your present project. To me an artist or designer doesn't switch off very often
but is always immersed in their creative thoughts. I love this about it."





Londra.
Pittura, stampe, tessuti, wall art e fotografia.
Alberi, piante, animali rappresentati in un modo decorativo e colorato.
Jo Bower è l'artista che si cela dietro Erintrees.

La natura. Una fonte di ispirazione inesauribile, così come le forme e i motivi che essa può generare.
Una ricerca senza fine. 

Jo Bower lavora come responsabile d'Arte in un college, preparando gli studenti per una fondazione d'arte o per un corso di Laurea.
Tiene il passo con le tendenze dell'arte contemporanea, aggiornata sulle questioni con cui artisti e designer hanno a che fare.

Un artista o un designer ha sempre il cervello e i pensieri creativi in movimento. Ama questo proposito. La necessità di rappresentare deve essere alimentata appena possibile.
Il suo tentativo è quello di dimostrare il suo entusiasmo in molti modi diversi. E come insegnante ha la fortuna, e la capacità, di potersi esprimere in tante forme di creatività.
Tutto ciò è necessario per comunicare la sua passione.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

TAGS