16 dic 2010

ZOE PHOBIC







Dedicated to Creativity, today, interviews Agnes Nora Zsimon, indie designer for Zoe Phobic
This is the extract.

"Well..I live in a small town, Nagymaros, near to Budapest. 
It's a beautiful landscape but a little bit boring. It's just about an hour to get the capital, so I almost live there...

The sources of my inspiration are the styles of the past few decade and the people in the streets. I get a lot of inspiration from the passers-by. 
It's very interesting to watch strangers and to notice what do they wear, how do they wear that, what looks great in their sets, and what tampers the overall picture.

I want to make a brand what is achievable for the "average" people, and that provides something other what the confection stores do. 
I would like to give a feeling to my customers. And of course I'd like to popularize the Hungarian fashion life. Because it begins to intensify very hard.

My favourite material is cotton-jersey, very comfortable and good variable. 
I seek to use eco-friendly materials, but unfortunately there's a small supply here. It's the biggest problem of the Hungarian designers. 
I hope that sometime I can go to abroad (for example to Italy) to buy materials..it would be great.

I'm usually full of ideas. When I prepare a new collection, first I guess the theme or the era. Then the material: I have to adjust the supply. And then I try to draw some sketches.
When I have a few complete sets (in my mind) I start to sew them. I always modify the clothes when I'm work on them.
The first clothes inspire the other pieces.  It was the easier part of creating, then we have to take photos and do the marketing. 
I do not hate it, but it takes a lot of time and energy. And it's not so interesting as designing. But when I can see a complete lookbook with a new collection, it is very great. 
I can see the result of months.

I think the meaning of life is to create something fine. 
While a chef fulfilled  in cooking, and a doctor in healing, I'm complete when I can create something pretty, something what people can put on and with it they can show their personality. I'm happy when I see somebody is glad from the dress or top I made."
















Agnes Nora Zsimon è la indie designer di Zoe Phobic.
Vive a Nagymaros, un piccola città vicino a Budapest. È un bel paese, un po' noioso forse, ma comunque vicino alla capitale.
Le sue fonti di ispirazione sono la gente di strada e gli stili della moda passata.
È molto interessante, per Zoe Phobic, osservare gli sconosciuti, notare che cosa indossano, il modo in cui lo indossano, cosa la colpisce nel loro look, ciò che stona nella loro rappresentazione.

L'obiettivo di Zoe Phobic è quello di realizzare un marchio diverso dall'offerta comune: dare un senso ai capi.
Oltre al fatto che Agnes vorrebbe fare conoscere la fashion life ungherese.
Il più grande problema dei designer ungheresi è che è difficile reperire materiali eco-friendly, ma quando si può, Agnes li inserisce volentieri nelle sue creazioni.
Ma soprattutto, fare conoscere la creatività e lo stile europeo anche altrove.

Un tema, un'epoca. Poi il materiale, le bozze stilistiche.
I primi set vengono cuciti, e da lì comincia l'ispirazione di tutta la collezione.
Poi è la volta della fotografia, per creare il lookbook della collezione e la sua comunicazione affinché riesca ad essere percepita dal pubblico.
Uno stile semplice, pulito, quotidiano, giovane.
Il suo senso della vita è creare qualcosa di bello.
Come uno chef che crea un piatto unico, Agnes vuole creare qualcosa che, indossato, dimostri la personalità.
Felice che la sua creatività sia indossata, interpretata, conosciuta, ammirata.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

TAGS